The Advanced Chimneys mod adds a ton of highly functional chimneys into Minecraft. When it comes to construction, Minecraft offers players a wide array of tools and features that they can use to put together some absolutely stunning structures. However, even in spite of its diverse set of tools, it can be rather difficult to put certain things together, and this is especially true if you’re a new player and aren’t that skilled at construction yet. Chimneys are perhaps the prime example of this case, they look quite stunning can be insanely difficult to put together if you don’t know what you’re doing. Fortunately, though, you won’t need to worry about constructing complex chimneys any longer because the Advanced Chimneys mod streamlines the whole process.
Advanced Chimneys implements chimney pipes into the game that are very well constructed and can be customized as well to a certain extent. The chimney pipes look really solid and serve their purpose quite nicely so once you have this mod you likely won’t ever feel the need to manually construct chimneys from scratch. Perhaps the most impressive thing about this mod is that the chimney pipes feature some very realistic physics that make them more lifelike.
As for customization options, the Advanced Chimneys mod allows players to add their own custom smoke sources if they’re looking for thicker clouds of smoke, change the smoke colors from the default to whatever they prefer and it even allows players to use any block they want as the material for a new chimney which leads to a lot of creative chimney designs. The Advanced Chimneys mod is, all things considered, a very useful mod that’s bound to see a lot of frequent use from players with large scale construction projects that often require chimneys.
Advanced Chimneys Mod Update Logs
- Ported to Minecraft 1.11.2 (forge-1.11.2-126.96.36.1993)
- Changed format for all ids to comply with MC 1.11 standart
- Added Coal Chimney
- Added Dark Prismarine Chimney
- Added Endstone Brick Chimney
- Added Magma Chimney
- Added Nether Wart Chimney
- Added Polished Andesite Chimney
- Added Polished Diorite Chimney
- Added Polished Granite Chimney
- Added Red Nether Brick Chimney
- Added Smooth Red Sandstone Chimney
- Added Smooth Sandstone Chimney
How to install Advanced Chimneys Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the <Advanced Chimneys> and ForgeEndertech library from below and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!