AppleSkin is a simple yet useful mod that’s been designed to make your Minecraft HUD look smoother. Before going into any major detail regarding the mod, we want to point out that it’s a pretty small mod that doesn’t implement any over the top features into Minecraft and it doesn’t make any changes to the game’s functionality as well. The mod’s features are purely visual and, while the mod’s features might not directly influence your gameplay, it’s still a mod that’s definitely worth having because the changes that it makes to Minecraft’s HUD are actually quite creative.
AppleSkin is basically a standalone client-sided mod that simply makes a bunch of changes to Minecraft’s HUD to give players a bit more information about certain in-game mechanics. The primary feature of this mod is that it’ll indicate the value of each selected food item on the HUD and this is extremely useful because these values aren’t visible by default. Of course, this isn’t that big of a change for players who’ve already memories the food values of Minecraft’s items but, for players who are new and don’t know these particular values yet, this is a great change.
Other than this, the AppleSkin also gives a nice visualization of saturation and exhaustion in Minecraft’s HUD, and this allows players to plan ahead. The mod will also let you know exactly how much hunger will be restored if you eat the food item that you’re currently holding and this is a really neat feature because you can use it to make sure that you eat the right amount and don’t overdo it. The best thing about this mod is that it’s simple to use so all you have to do is install it and it’ll take care of the rest on its own. Overall, AppleSkin might not be a game-changing mod, but it’s still something that you’ll like having.
AppleSkin Mod Features
- Adds food value information to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client
AppleSkin Mod Update Logs
- Make TooltipOverlayHandler forwards compatible with non-null ItemStacks in RenderTooltipEvent.
- Fix sending way too many exhaustion/saturation sync packets when multiple players are connected to a server with AppleSkin installed.
- Fixed empty food values tooltips showing on food items with 0 hunger.
- Added better support for displaying huge hunger/saturation values in tooltips.
How to install AppleSkin Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Can this be for any minecraft version?
lucky block optifine
e un bellissimo gioco
tai map minecraft
HOW DO I INSTAL
Need APPLE TREE MOD for 1.12.1 PLS T_T
is it go or yes or no