One of the cool things about the Aquatica Survival map is that the underwater dome was built on a naturally generated map. This means that even if you were to move ten thousand blocks away from where you spawn, there would still be world to render, still be resources to find and still be biomes to explore. But why would you want to head for the surface in the first place when this map offers so much to do under the sea? With all of the custom domes and fortresses on the bottom of the ocean, sunken ships and other constructs to explore, you won’t need to go far to find a good time.
Aquatica Survival is even compatible with multiple players, so you can have at the adventure alone or with a handful of your friends if you so choose. If you like hunting for treasure, this map has you covered. If you like unique scenery and looking at Minecraft from a strange new perspective, this map has you covered. It’s not like everything is set in stone either. If Aquatica doesn’t include something you really want, you can easily just build it and make it a part of the world yourself.
Aquatica Survival Map Challenges
- Build a furnace.
- Expand the Dome.
- Make a wheat farm.
- Make bread.
- Make a melon farm.
- Make a pumpkin farm.
- Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
- Make a cactus farm.
- Build a mob spawner. Bonus: One that gives experience points.
- Cook fish.
- Find all the Domes in the overworld.
- Make a red mushroom farm.
- Make a brown mushroom farm.
- Make giant red and brown mushrooms.
- Build a bed.
- Make various dyes.
- Make mushroom stew.
- Build a bookcase.
- Get an Ender-pearl.
- Craft a Jack O’lantern.
- Craft Snow Golems.
- Craft a Painting.
- Make a Nether portal.
- Find the Dome in the Nether.
- Kill a Blaze.
- Go to the End.
- Kill the Ender Dragon.
- Kill a Wither.
- Kill the bossed in all the sunken ships (3 of them).
- Kill the boss in the Water Village.
How to install Aquatica Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Aquatica Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X