The Bagginses mod is a simple and straightforward mod that’s sure to remedy all the issues that you might be having with storage in Minecraft. Ever since the game’s inception back in 2009, Minecraft has seen its fair share of full-fledged mods. These are mods that implement multitudes of new features and functionality into the game in order to enhance the players’ experience to a whole new level. However, from time to time, a mod pops up that’s incredibly simple yet adds an extremely high level of convenience to the game. The Bagginses mod is one such mod and players should definitely try it out if they’re struggling with their storage options.
What the Bagginses mod basically does is that it adds a whole bunch of new different colored bags into the game that you can take with you whenever embarking on a journey and then use them to store whatever items that you might run into. This mod is especially helpful for players who like to mine frequently because players run out of storage during their mining sessions a lot of times simply because they find so much but that won’t be an issue any longer once you apply this mod to your Minecraft client.
The Bagginses mod implements two tiers of bags and they’re both available in sixteen different colors which is great for those who are picky about the way their character looks in-game. Alongside all these features, the mod also adds a portable trash bag that you can take with you on your journeys. This bag is essentially a way to easily get rid of all the stuff that you don’t need. Simply put whatever you want to discard in the trash bag and it’ll disappear completely so you won’t have to worry about it again. However, this bag does run into a few issues from time to time so utilize it carefully.
Bagginses Mod for Minecraft 1.10 Changelogs
- Ender bags can now be toggle into pickup mode where they will pickup drops.
- Added config option for soulbound bags.
- Descriptions of bags are now synced from servers when joining them.
- Other little fixes.
v2.1.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Fixed: Duping bug that somehow reappeared.
- Fixed: Shift clicking into bags now works again.
- Fixed/Added: You no longer can have Bagginses Bagsception.
- Added: Inventory tweaks mod support.
How to install Bagginses Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Bagginses Mod
for Minecraft 1.10 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Bagginses – Original Thread on CursForge