Blocksmith Hybrid resource pack doesn’t change many things about the standard appearance of Minecraft, but the changes it does make are very plain to see. Music fans who make a point of collecting the various discs available in game will be happy to know the jukebox actually looks like a jukebox with this pack, having a turntable top and an arm with a needle, as opposed to a checkered box.
Essentially, Blocksmith Hybrid just enhances various textures in the traditional Minecraft set, making them look a little better without drastically changing them. The small 32x resolution may have something to do with this, but the limited scope of Blocksmith Hybrid doesn’t hurt the resource pack at all. In fact, it’s kind of nice to see a departure from all the crazy resource packs that completely change the look of the game.
Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Jukebox only plays a record when there is a music disk in it.
- Made glistering melon animation less subtle.
- Made lava bucket animation smoother.
- Re-did the raw fish animation.
How to install Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X