Blood Bank is a mod through which you’ll be able to utilize your character’s blood in a very creative and useful way. In Minecraft, blood isn’t just something that you simply spill every single time you end up suffering a cut or a bruise. In fact, blood can actually be used as a resource in this game if you have the proper mods installed and Blood Bank is one such mod that’ll allow you to make use of the blood that your character spills to perform many awesome things that will enhance your gameplay experience to the next level.
The Blood Bank mod will basically allow you to store your blood in various kinds of storages, and once you have enough blood stored up, you’ll be able to use it to perform a great deal of things. You can use the blood stored to repair your items if they’re in rough condition, to craft lots of highly potent items, to use many incredibly powerful spells, to learn new abilities, to level-up your skills by killing enemies and a whole lot more. One rather tedious aspect of this mod is the fact that it requires you to constantly go to the Demonic Bank Teller in order to make use of its features.
The Blood Bank mod also features two unique and highly powerful new staves. The first is the Staff of Skeleton that’ll basically allow you to summon a skeleton slave who will do your bidding and follow you wherever you. Second is the Staff of Time that, as the name suggests, will allow you to manipulate time and bend it according to your preferences whenever necessary. All said and done, the Blood Bank mod allows players to use their character’s blood in a lot of creative ways which is why it’s definitely worth trying out.
Blood Bank Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fixed server crash when having a blood bottle, purifying book, or a bound blood bottle in your inventory.
- Skeleton Minion no longer attack other skeleton minion with the same owner.
- Lessened the amount of exp cost for leveling up.
- Made crafting the vampire sigil and the community tool easier.
- Trying to fix de-sync when transporting between dimensions.
How to install Blood Bank Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the <Blood Bank> below and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!
Download Links for Blood Bank Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: Palaster97 – Original Thread on CursForge