There’s something about a map which is actively trying to kill you that adds a sense of urgency to gameplay in Minecraft. The Border Run map is one of these maps, which is reminiscent of certain levels from the Super Mario Bros. series, where the screen constantly moves to the right and can kill the player or push them off of ledges and into fatal falls. That’s really the best way to think of this map. While the border from behind is constantly chasing you, you will need to run towards the border in front of you to make it to the end of the map.
Of course, maps like Border Run are more fun when playing with multiple people, so this is one to share with your friends or mates from your favorite servers. There’s nothing wrong with giving it a go or two alone to get your bearings and figure out how everything works first though. There are two classes, but the only real difference is in the number of leap potions they get, which is 2 or 4. Water will kill the player even if it happens to be in the path of the course rather than off to the side and along the border, so be careful not to fall into any pools.
Border Run Map Features
- An unlimited number of players – Play alone or with as many friends as you want!
- Spectator mode upon death – Upon death, you can spectate your friends!
- Leaper (Default) – 2 Leap Potions.
- Ultra Leaper – 4 Leap Potions.
- Water kills you!
How to install Border Run Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Border Run Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: bbswitzer and phenonix1111