Chocapic13’s Shaders mod is unique among shaders because it isn’t a standalone shader pack, but more like a shader mod for an existing shader pack, ShadersMod, maintained by karyonix and developed from daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders Mod. Lots of people just love to make their Minecraft worlds look more realistic it seems, and there are few tools better for enhancing the world already filled with beautiful shadows than this particular mod. It must be stated that some shader packs, especially the one mentioned and with this mod added, render at about one tenth the speed of vanilla Minecraft. Your FPS will suffer.
Basically, this means you can look forward to crippled, slow frame rates unless you’re already getting around 200 frames per second when playing Minecraft without any added graphics components. Optifine, another mod which maximizes performance by adjusting many native Minecraft settings, is also recommended for use with Chocapic13’s Shaders mod. This mod comes with several beta versions to browse as well as 5 different levels of the finished mod; Extreme, Ultra, High, Medium and Low. Each step up takes more GPU and CPU power to render correctly, with choppiness if your computer can’t handle it, so keep that in mind.
Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3 Changelogs
- Better and customizable clouds.
- Improved foliage translucency.
- Added screen space global illumination.
- Added Temporal upsampling for low end versions.
- Adjusted colors and tonemaping.
- Improved water.
How to install Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod?
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install GLSL Shader Mod by karyonix.
- Launch Minecraft, and go to Options->Shaders->Open ShaderPack folder, and copy Chocapic13’s Shaders here.