According to its developer BlayTheNinth, the Client Tweaks mod is one that’s been designed to finally fix all the issues that have plagued Minecraft over the years and have held it back from being a truly immersive experience. Although this is definitely a pretty bold claim to make, it’s actually quite true. In Minecraft there are tons of minor technical issues that hinder the experience for players and these issues have been around for quite some time now and haven’t been dealt with. Fortunately, the Client Tweaks has been designed to remedy these exact issues in order to make for a bug-free and highly immersive experience for the players.
While, on paper, it might not seem like the changes made by the Client Tweaks would have any major impact on the game, this actually couldn’t be farther from the truth. The seemingly minor changes actually enhance the gameplay quite significantly and in turn, make for a more engaging Minecraft experience. You’ll find a lot of great fixes in this mod such as the ability to enable/disable step assist, potion shift, auto jump and various other things. Alongside the bug fixes, the Client Tweaks also has a variety of new features such as an auto climb ladder function, a master volume slider, a mipmap slider and also a button that allows players to hide whatever item they’ve equipped in their offhand.
For players who struggle with FPS issues on a regular basis, the Client Tweaks also has an option that they can use to disable particle effects and this option actually improves the game’s performance quite significantly. It’s worth mentioning that a few of the features of the Client Tweaks mod are only available in single player mode as of right now so you probably won’t be able to use them on a server.
Client Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fixed mipmap slider option being ignored.
- Fixed mipmap slider option crashing with OptiFine installed.
- Added “Hide Offhand Item” tweak, prevents your offhand item from being rendered, toggleable with a optional keybind.
- Added “Disable Step Assist” tweak, disables step assist added by other mods, toggleable with an optional keybind.
- Added “Auto Climb Ladder” tweak, climbs ladders automatically when you’re looking upwards (disabled by default).
- Added “Fix Mipmap Slider” tweak, makes the slider more responsive and adds a confirmation screen (since it does cause a resource reload).
- Added “Disable Potion Shift” tweak, disables the shifting of the inventory to the right when potion effects are active.
- Fixed torch items option not actually being used by the offhand torch tweaks.
- Fixed crash on 3d anaglyph tweak when OptiFine is installed.
How to install Client Tweaks Mod?
- Make sure Forge for Minecraft is installed
- Put the jar in your mods folder
- Run the game!
Download Link for Client Tweaks Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: BlayTheNinth – Original Thread on CursForge