If you enjoy playing both Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Minecraft and are looking for a way to somehow fuse together the very best aspects of both these games then the Counter Craft mod might just be what you’re looking for. This is an extremely well-constructed mod that implements the full-fledged CS: GO experience of Minecraft and has absolutely every single thing that the game is known for. The mod’s still a work in progress but, even in its current state, it has enough features to keep players entertained for quite some time.
The Counter Craft mod basically implements a full-fledged matchmaking system into Minecraft through which players will be able to find matches against players who are similar to their skill level. Alongside the matchmaking system, the mod also adds the various guns from CS: GO, and it even takes the time to implement some of their most renowned skins. In this mod, you’ll find all the most popular weapon skins such as the Vulcan AK 47 and the Assimov M4A4. Of course it goes without saying that you won’t have all the mechanics from CS: GO in this mod such as recoil, weapon spray patterns and what not but, all things considered, it does an excellent job of importing various defining features into Minecraft.
For the players who are frequently trading their goodies for new ones, the Counter Craft features a trading system through which they’ll be able to trade weapon skins with other players. The trading system comes with a variety of useful features and the currency used by it is Emeralds so, if you’re hoping to buy a whole bunch of cool skins, you’ll need to stock up on Emeralds because some of the more expensive skins can cost a rather hefty amount because of how good looking they are.
Counter Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Added Velocity Case
- Added Multiple new skins found in Velocity Case
- Added new Knife pattern ‘Lore’
- Edited Gun Sway (Reduced)
- Edited SMGs (Reduced Damage, Increase Spread)
- Edited GUI Renderings (Minor edits to some guns being displayed on INV)
- Edited Minor Security Checks
- Fixed some minor errors in ‘Nulled’ Items
How to install Counter Craft Mod?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge 1.6.4
- Download the Core.jar
- Download the latest version of Counter Craft.zip from below.
- Place both into the ‘mods’ folder located in your ‘roaming/.minecraft’ (%appdata% to locate ‘roaming’)
- Create a new Minecraft profile with Forge 1.6.4 and run!
- Have fun!
Download Link for Counter Craft Mod
for Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit: F3RULLO14 – Original Thread on CurseForge