Cyberware is an awesome mod that’s been designed to allow Minecraft players to truly extend the limits of their gameplay. As fun as Minecraft is, the game’s characters do have their restrictions and this is why there’s only so much that you can do with them. However, with the Cyberware mod, you’ll be able to truly unlock the potential of all Minecraft characters and this will allow them to pull off many incredible things that would otherwise be considered impossible. The mod implements a whole lot of cyberpunk themed augments such as those seen in the Deus Ex games and it’s a mod that you’ll definitely love using thanks to the functionality that it brings to the table.
As mentioned above, Cyberware is a mod that allows players to augment the bodies of their entire character. Through a surgery chamber, players will be able to install tiny pieces of cyberware onto their characters and, with these unique pieces of cyberware, players will be able to pull off many incredible things. The cyberware will allow you to replace your heart with a mechanical pump, it’ll replace your limbs with robotic limbs that perform much better, it’ll improve your underwater oxygen supply, it’ll reduce the damage that you take and it’ll even let you dodge many attacks that would otherwise be guaranteed to hit you. The mod might seem a bit overpowered but this isn’t actually thecase because the pieces of cyberware are insanely difficult to acquire.
The Cyberware mod is definitely one of the most popular Minecraft mods available right now because it hasn’t even been out for a year and has already surpassed 500,000 downloads. Overall, it’s a great mod that we highly recommend giving it a shot to if you’re looking to enhance your gameplay experience by a significant amount.
Cyberware Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Added Forge Energy support to the Charger.
- Fixed several unlocalized bits of text on the HUD and various GUIs.
- Fixed crashing bug when using the Charger.
- Changed text on the tooltip to say “SNEAK” instead of “shift” for more info.
- Fixed Charger spamming log with “5000”.
- Fixed ticking entity exception on Creeper explosion.
- Fixed crash with recent Tough As Nails versions.
How to install Cyberware Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Cyberware Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.9.4
Credit: elucent – Original Thread on CursForge