Minecraft is no doubt one of the most immersive and engaging sandbox styled games available today, however, one minor gripe that players have with it is the fact that they aren’t really given any major control over the game’s core functions while playing, and this takes away quite a lot from its appeal. Fortunately, this won’t be an issue any longer once you have the D3 Commands mod applied. The mod has been built to add a ton of useful commands to Minecraft that give players an insane amount of control over the gameplay and all of its key functions
D3 Commands essentially adds a ton of commands that you can use to control the game to the fullest extent. Through these commands you will be able to do multitudes of things like kill any player directly, feed any player, adjust the game mode, teleport people to target spawns, fire fireworks at any designated location, access any player’s inventory, acquire the location of any player, heal any player and this list pretty much goes on and on. Although a few commands like this already exist in Minecraft, this mod improves them quite significantly by giving them a lot more functionality.
Implementing new commands is one thing but the thing that truly makes D3 Commands a standout mod is the fact that you can create your very own custom commands that can be used to give players items and equipment. Commands can be created through the config file that this mod comes with, but it’s worth mentioning that it may take a little bit of learning before you’re able to craft your own custom commands. All things considered, D3 Commands is a very useful mod that allows players to control pretty much every single gameplay aspect of Minecraft exactly according to their preferences.
- /kill – Now allows you to kill other people instead of killing yourself!
- /tps – Not only in forge now! Useable by anyone! 😀
- /tpx – Stuck in another world? Daum that stinks! Tpx out!
- /getuuid [username] [username 2] […] – Hate that mojang changed player data files to UUID? Now you can find out who’s who and safely delete it!
- /tp [Dimension ID] [x] [y] [z] – Just an updated /tp.
- /top – Teleports the user to the top of the world.
- /heal [player] – Heals the user or targets health.
- /feed [player] – Feed the user or target.
- /fly [player] – Enables/Disabled creative flight for the user or the target.
- /god [player] – Enables/Disables invisibility for the user or target.
- /back – Teleports the user back to where they died last.
- /mem – Reports the memory usage for the sever.
- /gm – Shorthand for /gamemode
- /invsee [player] – Opens the player’s inventory. (Only allows the user to see what’s in the inventory, not edit.)
- /spawn [player] – Teleports the user/target to spawn.
- /pos <player> – Gets the current X, Y, Z of the player specified.
- /explorers [# of players] [Dim] [x z] – Returns the farthest player away from where you currently are by default. [# of players] – changes how many players are returned. [Dim] – changes the dimension to look in. [X Z] – sets a new center point to calculate from.
- /smite [player] [radius] [strikes] – Smites the target within the radius with X amount of strikes.
- /fireworks [player] [radius] [rockets] – Fires fireworks at target in X Radius with X rockets.
How to install D3 Commands Mod?
- Make sure Forge is installed and D3Core
- Put the jar in your mods folder
- Run the game!
Download Links for D3 Commands Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: dries007 – Original Thread on CursForge