Defiled Lands is a biome focused mod that’s quite unlike all the other biome based mods out there because it implements special biomes with various unique characteristics that players are going to love to explore. Before we go into any more details about the mod, though, we want to point out that the biomes featured in Defiled Lands are actually quite dangerous and they can be rather difficult to navigate around if you aren’t a Minecraft veteran with top notch equipment at your disposal. However, if you’re a seasoned player who’s looking for a challenge and some place new to explore, this mod is sure to impress.
The Defiled Lands mod adds a variety of different biomes into the game, and each individual biome comes with its own unique mobs, plants, and treasures for you to uncover. Almost all of the biomes are filled to the brim with dangerous so, unless you have some extremely high-quality equipment backing your character up, you’ll probably be taken down within mere minutes of entering them due to all the dangers that lurk within. If you can hold your own against anything, though, you’re definitely going to have a delightful time making your way through each and every one of these places because they’re actually very well designed and hold many secrets for players to uncover.
On top of all the other features, the Defiled Lands mod also adds special resources that can only be found in the biomes that the mod implements. Locating these resources is definitely worthwhile because players can use them to craft rare pieces of equipment that they otherwise cannot in vanilla Minecraft. All said and done. Defiled Lands is an extremely high-quality Minecraft mod that adds a bunch of intriguing biomes into the game for players to explore.
Defiled Lands Mod Update Logs
- Updated to 1.12.2
- Slightly reduced movement and strafing speed of Scuttlers (should be a bit easier to fight them while lagging).
- Scuttlers, Defiled Slimes and The Destroyer are no longer afraid of heights when pathing.
- Hosts no longer have special handling for checking falls when pathing.
- Increased durability of Umbrium Armor.
How to install Defiled Lands Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.