DivineRPG is a spectacular mod that’ll change your usual Minecraft gameplay into a full-fledged RPG adventure. Minecraft is traditionally meant to be an open world game in which players can do pretty much anything they want to without having to worry about being forced in a particular direction. However, for some players, the completely open world gameplay tends to become dull after a while since they can’t think of things to do on their own. Fortunately, for these players, there are various different mods out there that add a whole lot of content and even sense of direction to the game and DivineRPG is one of these mods.
The DivineRPG mod is filled to the brim with content and, while there are various other similar mods out there, this is definitely one of the higher quality options available. The mod features eight different dimensions and each individual dimension is unique and has many different places to explore. Alongside this, the mod also features over a hundred new mobs and perhaps the most impressive thing about these mobs is the fact that they all have unique designs and attack patterns, so you’ll need to figure out a different strategy to take out each one of them.
On top of all its other features, the DivineRPG is absolutely packed with tons of different items, blocks, weapons and armor sets. The mod‘s been out for close to two years but and, over this period of time, it’s received a variety of updates that have added even more content to it. It’s worth keeping in mind that the mod is available for Minecraft 1.7.10 only so if you’re on a newer version of the game then you’ll need to move to a lower version if you wish to utilize this mod and enjoy all that it has to offer.
DivineRPG Mod Update Logs
DivineRPG Mod 1.7.10 – v1.4.1:
- Fixed torches being able to be placed on Arcana portal frame
- Fixed Arcana portal blocks dropping when replaced with water
- Fixed crops being unplantable
- Added saplings and wood planks for each twilight dimension
- Fixed problem with Ayeraco beams upon rejoining world
- Made Heliotic Beams breakable
- Fixed Ents spawning where a structure generates in Vethea
- Fixed a Frosted Chest rendering problem
- Renamed Endiku to Behemoth and moved it to the Wildwood
- New Eden mob: Sun Archer
- New Wildwood mob: Mage
- New Apalachia mob: Spellbinder
- New Skythern mobs: Mystic, Megalith
- New Mortum mob: Sorcerer
How to install DivineRPG Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for DivineRPG Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Eternaldoom – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum