The Dual Hotbar mod aims to make one of the most useful aspects of Minecraft even more useful by enhancing just how much it can do. Pretty much everyone will agree that a hotbar is one of the most important aspects of Minecraft’s gameplay because it gives players easy access to the things that they need the most. Without a hotbar, you’d probably have to spend a ton of extra time going into your inventory in order to pick out an item to use and this is really tedious. However, Minecraft’s hotbar definitely starts to feel limited after a while, but the Dual Hotbar mod is here to change that.
Instead of the traditional 9 slot hotbar, the Dual Hotbar mod implements an 18 slot hotbar into the game and this hotbar will bring an insane level of convenience to your gameplay since you’ll be able to store even more items in it that you can equip with a simple click. You probably won’t need this mod much if you’re a new player because you likely won’t have that many usable items at your disposal but, if you’ve progressed through the game a bit, this mod will make your life a lot easier.
The Dual Hotbar mod is slightly customizable as well since you can either choose to have two rows of 9 slot hotbars or you can have a single 18 slot hotbar in your interface. We recommend using the two rows of 9 because it’s easy to manage the items that way. There are various ways to pick out items from the additional row, so you won’t have any trouble here either. You can either choose to scroll the mouse wheel to get to your item of interest, or you can assign a number key or any other hotkey to the slots.
Dual Hotbar Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Added rendering for offhand item.
- Added fancy animation when swapping hotbars.
- Updated to 1.10.2 and 1.11
- The same jar works for both versions.
- Fixed middle clicking in creative using the extra slots.
- Fixed the rendering having one dark slot.
- Fixed bubbles being below where they should be.
- Fixed rendering with other mods such as AppleCore.
- Using Inventory Tweaks refill option will probably cause this to crash.
How to install Dual Hotbar Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Dual Hotbar Mod
for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: RebelKeithy – Original Thread on CursForge