Before we go into the specific details of the ExtraPlanets, it should be pointed out beforehand that this mod has primarily been designed to serve as an add-on to the Galacticraft mod. The mod won’t work on its own so, in order to make use of its functions, you’ll need to have Galacticraft installed on your Minecraft client. While ExtraPlanets is an add-on at its core, it actually has an absolutely insane amount of content, and the amount of content in this mod is actually quite a lot more than what you usually see in most run-of-the-mill Minecraft mods.
Onto the features themselves, the ExtraPlanets mod features an insane amount of planets ranging from the usual planets of our solar system like Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn to some of the lesser known planets such as Eris, Kepler 22b, Kepler 62f, Kepler 62e and Kepler 47c, etc. It’s important to note that most of the Kepler planets haven’t been fully implemented into the mod as of yet, but they’re bound to be added in the future through updates. Other than the planets, the ExtraPlanets mod also features the moons that accompany these planets like Triton, Phobos, Deimos and various others as well.
Perhaps the best thing about the ExtraPlanets mod is the fact that it isn’t limited to planets. The mod has a massive array of other features for its users such as 4-10 tier dungeon rockets, custom designed mobs, various kinds of achievements, armor, a space station for each planet, a bunch of useful tools, custom batteries, custom configuration options and a lot more. Even though this is meant to be an add-on to a pre-existing mod, ExtraPlanets on its own has more content than we usually see in most standalone Minecraft mods and this is definitely a testament to its quality.
- Oberon(Coming Soon)
- Titania(Coming Soon)
- Iapetus(Coming Soon)
ExtraPlanets Mod Update Logs
- Fixed issue #292
- Fixed issue #295
- Fixed Yellow Diamond Pickaxe texture being the wrong texture.
- Tweaks to Radiation/Pressure HUD messages.
- Fixed crash from Custom key binds.
- Added missing lang entries.
- Fixed issue #288
- Fixed some dimension type issues, including issue #291
- Fixed some dimension type issues part 2.
- Added Medium/Low Radiation Messages.
- Few tweaks location of Radiation/Pressure bars.
- More tweaks to Radiation/Pressure HUD messages.
- Fixed Radiation showing planet/moon not player amount.
How to install ExtraPlanets Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download and install the Galacticraft mod + MJRLegendsLib for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
For 1.12.2 Version:
- Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (174 Build and higher) and Forge 22.214.171.1245 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!
For 1.11.2 Version:
- Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (174 Build and higher) and Forge 126.96.36.1993 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!
For 1.10.2 Version:
- Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (174 Build and higher) and Forge 188.8.131.529 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!
For 1.8.9 Version:
- Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (174 Build and higher) and Forge 184.108.40.2064 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!
For 1.7.10 Version:
- Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (502 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!