For fans of deep fried food, Minecraft’s Fry the World mod is the perfect addition to the game. With the use of oil and fryer items introduced by the mod, players can deep fry literally anything edible in Minecraft, as well as make a few new foods from old ones, like getting bacon out of pork chops for example. This is a relatively new mod and there are plans to expand it in a few ways, including an idea to add an entire dimension of fried mobs and fried food items. It’s a good thing this is all digital stuff, because this much fried food would definitely be unhealthy for a person.
Despite the fact the Fry the World mod was literally released less than two weeks before the time of writing this review, it still doesn’t work with Minecraft 1.8. It’s a Forge mod at heart, so this makes sense since the latest version of Forge still doesn’t work with Minecraft 1.8 either. This still isn’t a big deal though – if you really want your fried food fix bad enough, it will only take a couple mouse clicks to edit your player profile and play Minecraft using an earlier version of the game.
How to install Fry the World Mod?
- This mod requires Forge API, download and install.
- Download the mod jar file, the download links are below for each version!
- Find the mods folder in %appdata%/.minecraft (if not exist there after installing Forge, just create it).
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder and run the Minecraft Launcher!
- Select the Forge profile to use in game!
Download Linksf for Fry the World Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: The Furnace TM – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft