Harvest Festival is a very in-depth and useful mod that’s been inspired heavily by the Harvest Moon series of games. If you haven’t heard of this particular game series before, it’s basically a series of farm simulation games that have been around for close two to decades now. Almost all the Harvest Moon games have provided their players with hours upon hours of enjoyment, and the Harvest Festival mod seems to have a similar effect as well. It’s worth mentioning that utilizing the features of this mod will require you to put a lot of effort so you might not see the benefits immediately. However, we highly recommend sticking with it because it’s definitely worth the effort.
The most noteworthy feature of the Harvest Festival mod is the full-fledged season system that it implements into the game. Through this mod, you’ll have proper seasons that’ll affect the length of the day, how many crops you can grow and how efficiently they grow. There are also thirteen new crops that need proper care because they won’t grow otherwise. The crops of this mod are complemented by the in-depth cooking system that it brings to the table because it allows players to utilize the crops in order to put together many great things.
Alongside the crops, Harvest Festival also has livestock such as cows, chickens, and sheep that can produce a variety of useful products. The most impressive thing about the livestock in this game is the fact that they’ll actually provide better products if players properly care for them. On top of all the other features, the Harvest Festival also features some really high-quality NPC interaction features that add a lot of depth to the gameplay and make things a lot more immersive. All things considered, Harvest Festival is a top notch mod that implements a ton of impressive features into Minecraft.
Harvest Festival Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fix store bought chickens not being able to lay eggs
- Fix animals not giving birth
- Fix ketchup being uncookable
- Fix potential crash when breaking double blocks
- Fix potential crash when being killed while gifting an item
- Fix farmland not dehydrating each day
- Fix blacksmith not upgrading tools
How to install Harvest Festival Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Link for Harvest Festival Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: joshiejack – Original Thread on CursForge