The Health Bar mod’s been made to overhaul the Minecraft health bar and make it more functional than the vanilla variant. The vanilla health bar of Minecraft isn’t really all that bad, but it isn’t that good either. The original bar often runs into a lot of issues like not displaying hearts properly or displaying an incorrect amount of health and these issues make it really difficult to track your health bar which can in-turn lead to you dying because you didn’t realize your character’s health get low. If you find yourself facing issues with the vanilla health bar often then this particular mod might just be what you need.
The Health Bar mod implements a highly accurate bar that will always give you a correct reading of your health regardless of the situation. The bar also keeps updating itself automatically as your maximum health changes so you’ll pretty much never get an incorrect health reading. The modded health bar also has a great feature that makes it pop up whenever you’re on low health, and it even quivers whenever you take damage which can be quite useful if your awareness is low and you forget to read the bar from time to time.
The bar of the Health Bar is also customizable to a certain extent so you can edit a bunch of its characteristics such as where it’s placed on the screen, how it behaves when taking damage, enabling/disabling the shake function and a whole lot more. If you don’t like the heart-based display of the original health bar, then you can replace the hearts entirely with a standard bar which is actually quite pleasing to look at and works quite nicely with the rest of Minecraft’s user-interface. It’s important to remember that the mod needs to be installed server side in order to function properly since it needs to communicate with the server to get the max health of a player.
Health Bar Mod Main Features
- Always accurate, even when your maximum health has been changed!
- Highly configurable. Adjust or disable individual elements to your liking.
- Only shows when hurt (by default)
- Can replace vanilla hearts entirely, if that’s what you prefer.
- Shakes (quivers) as your health gets low, intensifying the lower it gets.
Health Bar Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Added: Update checker
- Fixed: A server-side crash
- Compatible with 1.11 / 1.11.2.
How to install Health Bar Mod?
- Step 1: Install Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Go to your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Step 3: Put mod jar file in your mods folder.
- Step 4: Start the game.