The Heaven’s Quest Map has been inspired by the Skyblock Map. If you’ve been playing Minecraft for a while, then you’ve probably heard about the Skyblock map because it is after all one of the most popular maps of all time. In the Skyblock map, players spawned on an isolated island and had to complete a whole bunch of different challenges. The Heaven’s Quest map isn’t actually that different from Skyblock, but it does have a whole lot of RPG elements present in it that take the whole idea to a completely new level and make the overall experience very enjoyable.
Of course, since Heaven’s Quest is a survival map you’ll have to manage your resources and make sure that you can survive for as long as you can. The main feature that distinguishes Heaven’s Quest apart from the rest is the point system. Basically, you’ll be rewarded with points after successfully surviving through a full day, and these points can then be used at the in-game store to purchase various different kinds of items that can be used to survive.
Heaven’s Quest also has multitudes of in-game tasks that have been built to keep players busy and entertained as they try to survive as much as they can. The best part about these quests is that they’re very rewarding so you’ll be repaid for every single second of effort that you put into completing them. There’s also an in-game arena in which you can fight against waves upon waves of monsters to hone your skills and to earn extra points that can then be used in the shop. Just keep in mind that a death in the arena is the same as a regular death so it’ll have a pretty adverse impact on your performance which is why you need to be very careful when inside it.
Heaven’s Quest Map Quests
- Survival 1: Requirements: Return to heaven
- Survival 2: Requirements: Survival 1, Workbench x1
- Survival 3: Requirements: Crafting 3, Survive 5 Days successfully
- Farming 1; Requirements: Survival 2, Bone x1
- Farming 2; Requirements: Farming 1, Wheat x3
- Farming 3; Requirements: Farming 2, Apple x1, Fence x4
- Farming 4; Requirements: Farming 3, Oak leaves x30
- Farming 5; Requirements: Farming 4, Potato x10
- Farming 6; Requirements: Farming 5, Cookie x8
- Farming 7; Requirements: Farming 6, Golden Carrot x1
- Crafting 1: Requirements: Survival 2, Stone Brick x10
- Crafting 2: Requirements: Crafting 1, Yellow glass pane x2
- Crafting 3: Requirements: Crafting 2, Brick x10
- Crafting 4: Requirements: Crafting 3, Granite x20
- Crafting 5: Requirements: Crafting 4, Shelf x1
- Crafting 6: Requirements: Crafting 5, Nether Brick x10
- Combat 1: Requirements: Survival 2, Rotten flesh x3
- Combat 2: Requirements: Combat 1, Having gone to the Arena
- Combat 3: Requirements: Combat 2, Spider eyes x4
- Combat 4: Requirements: Combat 3, Gunpowder x4
- Combat 5: Requirements: Combat 4, Ghast tear x1
- Combat 6: Requirements: Combat 5, Magma cream x1
- Forging 1: Requirements: Crafting 2, Charcoal x4
- Forging 2: Requirements: Combat 3, Iron ingot x1
- Archery 1: Requirements: Combat 2, Push a button
- Systems 1: Requirements: Crafting 4, Compass x1
- Taming 1: Requirements: Crafting 5, Fish x5
- Taming 2: Requirements: Taming 1, Raw beef x10
- Taming 3: Requirements: Taming 2, Hay-bale x10
- Fishing 1: Requirements: Farming 4, Lily-pad x1
- Boss 1: Requirements: Fishing 1, Nether star x1
- Boss 2: Requirements: Boss 1, Nether star x1
Heaven’s Quest Map for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Fixed not being able to buy chest-plate
- Replaced chests with hoppers in quest area
- Crafting 1 now takes 10 stone bricks
- Increased pricing drastically
- Punishment now works properly in multiplayer
- Added torch as reward in survival 2
How to install Heaven’s Quest Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Heaven’s Quest Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X