Helper Tools is a mod that, as you can probably figure out by the name, been designed to give Minecraft players a variety of different tools that’ll help them out. The tools might take a bit of getting used to early on but, once you get the hang of them, you’ll probably never want to stop using them because of the insane level of convenience that they have to offer. The best thing about this mod is perhaps the fact that it that it doesn’t require any major setup from the players and can be used to its fullest extent as soon as it gets installed to Minecraft.
Onto the specifics, the biggest features of the Helper Tools mod are definitely the construction tools that players can use to put together structures quite easily. Through the construction tools offered in the Helper Tools, you’ll usually be able to complete most of your construction projects extremely quickly. Other than these tools, the mod also features a variety of different decorations that are certainly a step above the usual decorations that most run-of-the-mill mods have to offer and you’ll certainly enjoy using them.
Finally, the Helper Tools mod also has terraforming bombs that serve a variety of different purposes. For those who don’t know what these are, terraforming bombs are essentially bombs that completely change the area that they impact. For example, they can be used for tasks like dispersing bonemeal in a certain area or they can actually be used to increase the growth rate of various crops and weeds. However, if you simply want to cause destruction, the mod also features regular bombs like Dynamite that you can use to wreak havoc. Overall, Helper Tools is an incredibly useful mod that’s capable of adding an unparalleled level of convenience to Minecraft’s gameplay.
Helper Tools Mod Features
- Craft various tools to help with building
- Build bigger and faster than ever
- Create and paste intricate patterns
- Replace blocks with ease
- Simple and easy to use
Helper Tools Mod Changelogs
- Added various bombs.
- Comes in dirt, sand, gravel, bonemeal, snow, desert and mushroom flavors.
- For terraforming and general building.
- Added an explosion resistant hat to go with bombs.
- Added dispenser support for most projectiles, torches, dynamite, and bombs.
- Tweaked some creative mode usability and added creative support items for bombs.
How to install Helper Tools Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Helper Tools Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Doctor_Wiggles – Original Thread on CursForge