The Improved Hoes Mod for Minecraft has been designed for the gardener within you. It basically adds a whole new level of convenience and functionality to the farming aspect of the game by implementing a bunch of new hoes that make the whole process way easier and less tedious than ever before. The mod isn’t necessarily the most popular one out there since not a lot of Minecraft players are interested in the farming element of the game but if you’re one of the players who is then this is definitely a mod that you want installed on your client.
What the Improved Hoes mod basically does is that it adds a total of five different hoes to the game; Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond and Gold. Each one of these hoes has different dimensions and also has a very specific range of blocks that it can function with. As long as you keep within range of the hoe that you’re using then you’ll be able to do all the farming stuff like planting crops or tilling the land with a whole lot of ease. The controls of this mod are also pretty simple to get the hang of as well so you’ll be able to figure them out within minutes and will then be able to farm like a pro.
The best part of the Improved Hoes mod is that it is pretty much free of any bugs or glitches. While using it you’ll hardly ever run into any technical difficulties that might hinder your experience just as long as you have Minecraft Forge installed because you sort of need it for this mod to actually function. It’s also compatible with survival multiplayer and survival single player as well which is good news for quite a lot of players.
- Right click crops with hoe = harvest and replant within range
- Left click crops with hoe = harvest within range
- Right click ground with hoe = till within range
- Right click crops without hoe = harvest and replant
- Left click crops without hoe = harvest
- Shift = Minecraft default
- Wood – 1×1
- Stone – 3×3
- Iron – 5×5
- Gold – 5×5
- Diamond – 7×7
Improved Hoes Mod Changelogs
- Ported to 1.11
- Added support for Forge’s version checker
How to install Improved Hoes Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Improved Hoes Mod
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Furgl – Original Thread on CursForge