The Just Enough Items is a highly useful mod that can add a lot of functionality to Minecraft and by doing so, it can enhance your overall experience. If you’ve used the Not Enough Items or Too Many Items mod before this one, then you’ll be familiar with how it works. However, unlike these two mods, the Just Enough Items mod is significantly easier to use and because of this its way more accessible to the average Minecraft user. The mod’s primary emphasis is towards stability and performance which is why you’ll notice that it doesn’t have even the slightest impact on the performance of the game.
Just Enough Items is basically a mod that’s been designed to view items and their respective recipes in a simple and straightforward manner, so you don’t need to pile through multiple screens to get your hands on the information that you’re looking for. Alongside displaying the recipes for each item, it can also display the uses of said item which can be quite useful in a lot of scenarios. The shortcut keys of this mod are pretty easy to get the hang of so within minutes of using it you’ll have a pretty steady grasp of how it works.
Just Enough Items has a lot of features to offer, but perhaps the most useful feature that it brings to the table is the search option. To use this bar all you have to do is press Ctrl + F then type the name of any item and it’ll bring up all the necessary information. The search function also allows you to search for items that have been implemented through mods. All said and done, this is a very convenient and useful mod that’ll allow you to save quite a lot of that you would otherwise have spent doing the tedious searching.
Just Enough Items Mod Changelogs
- Make all ingredients in a recipe cycle with the same offset
- Add ingredient lookup memory to remember where players were last looking
- Do not focus on recipe crafting category items, show them all
- Add IRC link to README
- Fix #728 Properly report items given by JEI, for server admins
- Add method to create smelting recipes at runtime
- Cleanup formetting
- [1.11] Update de_de.lang (#740)
- Check that plugin’s IRecipeHandler.getRecipeClass() is valid
- Fix a null ItemStack issue in TooltipRenderer
- Update ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md
- Add support for anvil recipes (#732)
- Fix #731 Client crash in render while looking at recipe from Reliquary
- Fix TickTimer implementation
How to install Just Enough Items Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
Download Links for Just Enough Items Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: mezz – Original Thread on CursForge