Have you ever played Hungry Hippos before? It’s a game where up to four players all try to gobble up as many pellets as they can with their in-game characters. Kill the Rabbit is a Minecraft map which is a lot like that game, since all the players will be trying to kill as many rabbits as possible over a limited amount of time. The map is split up into several rounds, and different rabbits have different point values, with normal rabbits being worth 1 and killer rabbits being worth 5. The points can be spent on bonuses, temporary boosts and upgrades and other perks.
There are a few rules to follow while playing Kill the Rabbit, but none of them are hard to keep track of. For one, make sure you’re playing on at least Easy difficulty, so mobs can still spawn naturally in the world. Use an older version of Minecraft 1.8 if possible, like 1.8.X, which the map was made with. Also, be sure to play on game mode 2. While Kill the Rabbit was made for single player use, it is tailored to multiple players and won’t crash or bug out if you invite a few friends to play with you.
MaKill the Rabbit Map Main Rules
- Play at least in easy.
- Play in Minecraft 1.8, or 1.8.X.
- Use all the particles.
- Play in game mode 2.
How to install Kill the Rabbit Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Kill the Rabbit Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X