The Kingdom Keys Re:Coded mod, as the name suggests, is a variant of the original Kingdom Keys mod that’s been given a whole bunch of tuning and refining since the creator has written the original mod right from the get-go. It implements multitudes of features and items from the hugely popular Kingdom Hearts series which is why players who are fans of Minecraft, as well as Kingdom Hearts, will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds with this high-quality mod. Just keep in mind that the mod requires Render Player API in order to function properly so as long as you have that installed you should be able to run it without any issues.
The primary feature of the Kingdom Keys Re:Coded mod is that it adds multitudes of different weapons and equipment from the Kingdom Hearts series. There are a total of 120 different keyblades, 16 of the Organization XIII’s weapons and a whole lot more. The items are very well designed and look highly reminiscent of their counterparts in the Kingdom Hearts series. Each keyblade and weapon not only looks distinct but they all have their own unique stats as well. Alongside these items, the mod also adds its very own full-fledged leveling system that allows players to increase their strength, defense, max health and various other stats.
Alongside the aforementioned features, Kingdom Keys Re:Coded also has a bunch of other great stuff to offer such as special battle music from the original series, its very own main menu and even a unique synthesis system that serves as a sort of secondary crafting system. The mod is fairly well executed on a technical level as well because it doesn’t have any major bugs and glitches other than the few crashes that occur from time to time.
Kingdom Keys Re:Coded Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 Changelogs
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance 3D models.
- Magic has now to be unlocked by killing a witch. With a 25% probability to drop a magic unlocker / leveler.
- Drive forms have to be unlocked by finding their unlockers in chests.
- Synthesis table lets you know if you have enough materials to synthesise a keyblade and let’s you take them off.
- Added a button to deposit the materials manually, so now you don’t deposit them automatically.
- 3 new keyblades: Mirage Split, Nightmare’s End and Combined Keyblade.
- Added 2 new Chakrams: Prometheus and Ifrit.
- Added some commands:
- /LevelUp <level> [player]: Levels up the specified player or the user. (may lag in the server)
- Added the Lightning Ore and Energy Ore into the World Generation.
- Added Magnet Blox, currently doesn’t work
- Added ore experience, fortune and harvesting level.
- Valor form has no longer access to magic.
- Added a visual effect and sound when you use a Drive Form.
- Fixed player portrait when you are in Antiform.
How to install Kingdom Keys Re:Coded Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
Download Links for Kingdom Keys Re:Coded Mod
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Wehavecookies56 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum