If you’ve ever tried the original Lucky Block mod then you already have a good idea about what to expect from the Lucky Block Blue mod, which adds a handful of new possible outcomes while giving the lucky block itself a bit of a facelift. With this single new block, the only actual addition to Minecraft in the mod, players will get over 100 possibilities when they make the move to break said lucky block. Will they get showered with valuable metals? What about diamonds? Or could they be instantly killed by an Enderdragon spawn? A big part of the appeal for this mod is the random nature of the lucky block.
The Lucky Block Blue mod might give you items, or monsters, or livestock, or even villages and other structures when you mine the block. You have to break it with a pickaxe to get the intended effect, otherwise the block will break but it won’t produce any results. This is the ultimate mod for any gamblers out there, but again, you might want to be careful about pushing your luck. You could end up biting off a lot more than you can chew, so it’s recommended that you manually back up your Minecraft world before implementing this mod.
Lucky Block Blue Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- New Texture & New Updates to the block have been made.
- Added four new spawns!
- Added new customizable features, LBB Skins.
How to install Lucky Block Blue Mod?
- Download & install the PlayerInDistress’s Lucky Block Mod.
- Download the mod.
- DELETE the config file of the lucky block mod or old lucky block blue off your /config folder.
- Copy and Replace lucky_block and lucky_block_flipped in the lucky block .jar. (using 7zip: open archive on the .jar)
- Using 7-zip: open archive then /assets/lucky/textures.
- Copy and replace LuckyBlockProperties.txt in /mod/lucky/files and in your .minecraft in/config/lucky/
Download Links for Lucky Block Blue Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
Credit: Paulyaulk – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft