The Mine World mod is, simply put, a mod that hasn’t necessarily been designed to add any new functionality to Minecraft but rather to enhance its already existing features by a significant margin. Due to the mod’s nature, you’ll probably get used to it in a matter of minutes, and it’ll feel like a natural part of Minecraft once you’ve used it for a while. Again, it’s important to note that the mod doesn’t bring any groundbreaking new functionality to Minecraft so if you want something innovative or refreshing then you should probably look elsewhere but, if the only thing you want is a straightforward mod that enhances Minecraft’s top notch gameplay by a bit, Mine World won’t disappoint.
The first thing on Mine World’s list of features is a pretty solid variety of new ores that players can use. The ores include Ruby, Marble, Pyrite, Aluminium, Silver and a few others. The function of most of these ores, except for Marble and Pyrite is the same as it is with vanilla Minecraft ores but the stats of the items that they make will vary. Marble and Pyrite cannot be used to make tools, armor, weapons and blocks but the rest of the ores function like all ores do. The Mine World mod also adds multiple different biomes for players to explore. There’s a volcano biome, a dead forest biome, an arctic biome an various others for you to set foot in.
Machinery is also something that you’ll find included in the Mine World Mod. The mod features to major machines. The first machine is the Detector which is expensive to craft but can detect if a certain ore is in the area that you’re exploring. The second machine is the Miner which is also quite expensive to put together but definitely worth the cost because it can break all blocks in a radius and this will make mining a lot more straightforward and easier for you.
Mine World Mod Update Logs
- Added rock clusters. Spawns naturally
- Added Ebony tree and related blocks. Spawns in oriental forest. Has a strongest wood than the normal wood
- Added Peach tree and related blocks. Spawns in oriental forest. Leaves can drop a peach
- Added Peach. Restore 1.5 hunger points
- Added peach juice. Brewed with peach and a bottle of water. Restore 2.5 hunger points
- Added the Shark. Hostile, spawns in Ocean. Drop fish
- Added the Mesa House. Spawns in Mesa with 75% integrity. Can contain a chest with mesa-themed loots (mainly golden stuff)
- Added the Frozen Dungeons. Spawns in cold biomes. Like regular dungeons but are made of Packed Ice. Always have a skeleton spawner. Chests loot shared from regulare dungeons
- Slightly increased the Fossils spawn rate
- Added the Mimic. There’s a 20% chance that opening a dungeon chest will spawn instead a Mimic. When killed will drop a random dungeon loot content
How to install Mine World Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Mine World Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: Minehendrix – Original Thread on CursForge