NPC villages in Minecraft are fairly boring places. Sure, they’re loaded with people who trade goods for emeralds and various other items, but since that’s all villages are good for, they get lame amazingly fast. Thanks to the Minecraft Comes Alive mod, players can make NPC villages in their Minecraft world much more interactive and interesting. Villagers come in male and female varieties and will do much more than just trade goods with the player. They can be hired to perform jobs, or convinced to follow the player around while he or she is out adventuring. Repeated interactions also increase a villager’s intimacy.
Players who spend a lot of time with a particular villager will eventually be able to marry that same villager. This leads to children, which grow up over time and can be of much use to the player. They will carry goods, perform tasks and aid the player in various other ways. More than ever, the Minecraft Comes Alive mod makes settling in an NPC village a worthwhile endeavor for Minecraft players. Before this mod, they were just nice things to find here and there, but with Minecraft Comes Alive mod installed, players will be searching diligently for the next big village.
Additionally, Minecraft Comes Alive mod adds a special, secret feature in Hardcore mode, which is more exciting than ever before with this mod installed. Players must have Minecraft Forge installed for this mod to work correctly, so be sure to pick that up before installing the mod if you don’t have it already. With more than 200 unique skins for NPC villagers, players won’t have a hard time remembering who has what items with this mod, either. That is an annoying problem in standard Minecraft since villagers look the exact same as one another, save for some palette swaps.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Showcase
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fix: Crash when attacking creatures with villager overriding off.
- Fix: Crash when looking at memorial objects or tombstones.
- Fix: Crash when loading a save where a villager is fishing.
- Fix: Crash when loading existing worlds up.
- Fix: Potential crash with mods that cause actions on right-clicking.
- Fix: Interaction dialogue will no longer open if another mod’s GUI opens before it.
- Fix: Crash no longer occurs when using the whistle in SMP.
- Fix: Crash when using Special -> Check Happiness no longer occurs.
- Fix: Family members will now use melee weapons.
- Fix: Farmers no longer replant a melon stem when harvesting melons.
How to install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the below and place it in the mods folder.
Download Links for Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2 – Required Forge 18.104.22.1681 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.9.4 – Required Forge 22.214.171.1245 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.8.9 – Required Forge 126.96.36.1992 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.8 – Required Forge 188.8.131.526 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Required Forge 10.13.2.1291 or newer!
Credit: WildBamaBoy – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum