Zombies happen to be some of the most common enemies in Minecraft; maybe it has something to do with the fact they summon more zombies upon starting a fight with you. Whatever the reason is, most players have seen enough zombies that they’ve become tired of that same old face staring at them while they slash, shoot or burn the things to death. The Mo’ Zombies mod makes some little tweaks to give zombies fresh faces and alternate shapes, expanding on the singular zombie design which has become as much a part of Minecraft as mining up coal to craft torches.
Users will notice many different zombies, like the Zombie Notch, Nether Zombie, Miner Zombie and others. Some of these updated zombies will usually be found with items (like Miner Zombie will often be found wielding a pickaxe) but for the most part, the changes are just cosmetic and don’t affect the monster’s damage, defense or other attributes. Even though the changes are relatively minor, the Mo’ Zombies mod should still be installed using Minecraft Forge to avoid any human error in the process, as well as to insure its compatibility with any other mods you may already have installed.
Mo’ Zombies Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Added update notifications in chat when a new version is available.
- Fixed bug which may have caused specific rare drops to not drop.
How to install Mo’ Zombies Mod for Minecraft?
- Download and install Forge Universal 10.13.0+
- Download the most recent Mo’ Zombies version from down below.
- Make sure you have a mods folder in the .minecraft directory, If you don’t have this folder, make one.
- Drag the Mo’ Zombies jar file into the mods folder.
- Open the Launcher and select Forge profile to use in game!
Download Links for Mo’ Zombies Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: coocoo617 – Original Thread on MinecraftForum