The universe of Minecraft is gigantic. In the same way that it’s gigantic, there are such a variety of crowds of various types that flourish in it. On the other hand, no one in the realm of Minecraft has the capability of talking. Frequently, one may feel forlorn wandering as far and wide as possible on the grounds that there is nobody to impart the considerations to. It’s similar to the whole world is hard of hearing. Think the amount better it would be if swarms really talked! That being said, the fantasy will work out with the Mob Talker 2 Mod. You can stroll around and stand in front of a swarm to converse with it. The fascinating part is that you can get to be companions with the hordes you converse with.
Mob Talker 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Main Feature
- Additionally, when you begin a discussion with a horde, the crowd will turn into a character from a Japanese cartoon, so in the event that you are an enthusiast of Japanese styled toon, you are going to adore it!
Mob Talker 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed script files from zipping files being read with the wrong encoding.
- Added four important functions that were missing by accident.
- Updated MobTalkerScript to 2.3.1-beta
- Fixed issue where would keep attacking you even after setting them to friendly/neutral
- Fixed script files from zip files being read with the wrong encoding.
How to install Mob Talker 2 Mod?
- Download & install Forge API for Minecraft.
- Put the file you downloaded into
.minecraft/mods/. If that folder does not exist, you have to start Minecraft with Forge at least once.
- Check if you have an active internet connection. That is because MobTalker2 will automatically download all required libraries on first use.
- Start your Minecraft client or server.
Custom Script List can be found here.
Download Links for Mob Talker 2 Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 – Alpha!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Alpha!
- MobTalker2-1.7.10-0.5.1-alpha.jar – No longer available!
Credit: Chimaine – Original Thread on CursForge