Character creation has never really been a thing in Minecraft. Players just pick their skin of choice, and that’s what they look like – every time, in every world, unless skins are disabled on a particular server. The More Player Models 2 Mod is actually an extension of the first More Player Models Mod. Like its predecessor, this one allows players to customize their Minecraft characters. There is a character creation screen where things like hairstyle and color, height and other features can be selected from a set of inherent looks, plus there are a few custom animations and other new content to find as well.
The More Player Models 2 Mod requires the latest version of Minecraft Forge to work, and since that was recently updated to 1.12.2, this mod is both fully compatible with other Forge mods and ready to use on the latest version of Minecraft, making it highly accessible. Besides giving you a character creation screen which is accessed through the F12 button, this mod also allows you to change into pretty much any vanilla mob and maybe even some custom monsters a little further down the line. It’s already a good mod, but it’s also worth watching for updates to this one.
More Player Models 2 Mod Update Logs
- Added bull horns.
- Added rodent tail.
- Added fin tail.
More Player Models Commands
- /crawl (you need to hold shift while crawling)
- /wag (you need a tail for this one)
How to install More Player Models 2 Mod?
- Download the recommended Forge Installer.
- Make sure Minecraft is closed.
- Run the Forge Installer.
- Select Install client and press OK
- Locate your .minecraft folder
- Run Minecraft.
- Press Options -> Resource packs -> Open resource folder.
- Go up one folder.
- Create a mods folder in your .minecraft folder if it’s not there already.
- Download More Player Models and place the jar in the mods folder.
- You now have installed the More Player Models Mod.
- Be sure to select the forge profile when running Minecraft.