Mystical Agriculture is a feature packed mod that enhances the agricultural aspects of Minecraft to a whole new level. Normally you can’t really acquire rare materials in Minecraft through agricultural means, but this mod allows players to do exactly that. The mod’s actually been built as a spiritual successor to the Magical Crops mod by Mark719. If you’ve used the Magical Crops mod before then, you’ll be quite familiar with most of the features that this mod consists of you might even enjoy using this particular mod even more because it feels more refined and polished.
The Mystical Agriculture mod features a whole lot of great resource crops through which you can actually grow entire materials. The mod also features five different tiers of armors and tools. The first tier consists of Infernium based items and is quite easy to acquire and isn’t that strong whereas the final tier consists of Supremium based items and is extremely potent but at the same time much more difficult to acquire as well. There’s a lot of depth to this mod regarding how the growth of the crops works and how their seeds function so you’ll definitely need to do a bit of experimentation with it in order to figure out how it works.
The Mystical Agriculture is extremely customizable and through its config, you can alter pretty much every single aspect of it. You can enable or disable the armors and tools, enable or disable the seeds, alter growth rates and do a ton of other things as well. Through the in-depth config, you’ll be able to fine-tune the mod exactly according to your preferences thereby making your experience more enjoyable. All things considered, if you’re looking to add more depth to the agricultural side of Minecraft or are simply looking for a replacement to the Magical Crops mod, the Mystical Agriculture mod will deliver.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Features
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Fun stuff.
- Highly configurable.
- More fun things to come.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Update Logs
- Added Invar, Platinum, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium crops
- Constantan seeds are now ‘Ore Dictionary’ seeds
- Converted the second batch of items to new 16x textures
- Essence recipes will no longer register if their output is set to 0
- Added essence recipes for the different Records
- Fixed the Seed Reprocessor crashing if an invalid item were inserted
- First release for MC 1.11
- Everything should work exactly the same as the 1.10.2 version
- Make sure to report any bugs you find
- Added Ghast crop
- Soul Dust is now obtained by cooking ‘Soulstone’
- Changed the Soulium Dust recipe
- Code cleanup
How to install Mystical Agriculture Mod?
This mod requires “Minecraft Forge” in order to operate. It is incredibly easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download & install Forge
- Download the latest mod versions
- Place the mod in the
modsfolder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here:
Download Links for Mystical Agriculture Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: BlakeBr0 – Original Thread on CursForge