The Ore Parkour map gives a facelift to parkour courses with a limited amount of free room for moving around. Rather than just cramping the course into a small box, this map surrounds the course with huge stacks of different ores which represent the different levels. Sure enough, even some of the platforms you use to maneuver along the way to the end of the map share the same ore as you see in the surrounding environment. That is, you’ll be jumping on many iron ore blocks in the iron level, and many gold ore blocks in the gold level. As far as a design scheme, it’s pretty cool.
Getting to the content though, the Ore Parkour map definitely gets mixed reviews. Some players get quickly bored with all of the short jumps and the lack of ladders in the map. There are no potions to use on the map at all, so every jump which could be made can be made without any speed or jumping potions. This can make it rather easy to draw a quick path through each of the levels and ultimately beat the map in less than a half hour. Players who aren’t as skilled with parkour will probably have more fun with this map because of this.
Ore Parkour Map Rules
- No Breaking Blocks
- No Placing Blocks
- Stay in Survival Mode
- Stay in Single Player
Ore Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Fixed Broken Teleports.
- Changed Bonus Level Layout.
How to install Ore Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Ore Parkour Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X