Pam’s HarvestCraft is widely reputed as one of the most popular mods available for Minecraft. The mod came out back during 2014 and, ever since then, it’s always been on an upward spiral. As you can probably tell by the name, the focuses on the farming side of Minecraft but, alongside this, perhaps the most impressive thing about the mod is the fact that it’s filled to the brim with features and you’ll probably never want to stop using it once you get the hang of its features because of the incredible level of convenience that they bring to the game.
The list of Pam’s HarvestCraft’s features is quite long, so we likely won’t be able to cover them all here but we’ll highlight all the major ones that impact the game the most. First and foremost is the fact that the mod implements 60 different kinds of crops to the game and, alongside these crops, there are various other features such as 12 different garden bushes, beekeeping tools, 17 new varieties of fish, 36 new varieties of fruit and, on top of all this, there are hundreds of different items and foods for you to try out. The amount of features in this mod is absolutely incredible, and this is probably why it has managed to accumulate over 8,300,000 downloads throughout the course of almost three years.
Other than being loaded with features, Pam’s HarvestCraft mod is also extremely solid on the compatibility front. The mod functions seamlessly with a lot of popular mods like Thaumcraft 4, Minefactory Reloaded and also Mr. Crayfish’s Furniture Mod. All things considered, Pam’s HarvestCraft is an absolutely incredible mod that’s filled to the brim with a variety of features and, even though it’s been out for quite some time, it’s updated on a regular basis, so it probably won’t become outdated anytime soon.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 Changelogs
- Fixed: Recipe: Banana Sapling.
- Fixed: Blocks: Blocks should now take a second to break, instead of instantly.
- Fixed: Water Trap: Should work properly again.
- Fixed: Candles: Should give off light equal to a torch now.
- Fixed: Replaced Vanilla Food: Wolves should now be able to eat replaced Vanilla meats again.
- Fixed: Cakes: Cakes can now be eaten when placed again.
- Fixed: Cakes: Cake Blocks now extend BlockCake in code (maybe this fixes compatibility).
- Fixed: Apiary: Should drop contents when broken again.
- Fixed: Apairy: Should always produce some grubs again.
- Fixed: Apiary: Queen Bees should fill all of the apiary slots before running out.
How to install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod?
- Step 1: Install Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Go to your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Step 3: Put Pam’s HarvestCraft-X.jar in your mods folder.
- Step 4: Start the game.