Particle Man is an exciting mod that lets players harness the powers of element in Minecraft in order to pull off a whole lot of crazy things. It’s a top notch mod that’s immaculate on a technical level and, on top of this, it adds a lot of great functionality to the gameplay for players to enjoy. However, alongside all this, perhaps the best thing about this mod is the fact that it’s really easy to use and doesn’t require any complex setup, so you’ll be able to get the hang of it in a matter of minutes and will be well on your way to causing some serious chaos.
The Particle Man mod basically implements a particle glove into the game that’s used to do all the crazy stuff that the mod brings to the table. This particle glove stores and collects particles and allows players to manipulate them to do a lot of great things. Once you’ve managed to store some particles in the glove, you’ll be able to do lots of cool stuff that’ll certainly make your gameplay more enjoyable. Onto the specifics, you’ll be able to shoot particle sprays at your enemies that actually come back if they don’t hit a target. There’s a shield that you can conjure up, and this shield will even protect you if you’re afk. The shield can also be transformed into a shockwave that can deal an insane amount of damage to enemies.
The elements that the Particle Man mod has to offer are Fire, Redstone, and Water. Fire can burn enemies and provide a minor knockback, Redstone deals high damage with a really heavy knockback, and water can be used to put out fires, deal small amounts of damage and even launch yourself in a direction, and the ability to launch yourself can definitely be a useful tool in a lot of situations.
Particle Man Mod Features
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove.
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage.
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss.
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk.
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching.
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting!
- Has 2 controls defaulting to ‘k’ and ‘l’, cycles active element and shield deploy.
Particle Man Elements
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback.
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback.
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires.
How to install Particle Man Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod + CoroUtil and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Particle Man Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Corosus – Original Thread on CursForge