The Plant Mega Pack mod adds dozens of new items to Minecraft, including new plants, new food items, drinks, equipment and even a world customization feature not unlike that which was introduced in Minecraft 1.8. There are even new plants that grow on trees, a fact which finally gives players a good reason to keep one or two of each type of tree growing on their property. This is an extensive mod, so thankfully it comes with support built in for a number of other popular mods. If you use Biomes o’ Plenty, Highlands, ExtraBiomesXL or Enhanced Biomes, all of them are compatible with this mod.
One of the best features of the Plant Mega Pack mod is the new bamboo plants. These grow on the edge of water, much like sugar cane, except they can become a massive 20 blocks tall if you give them enough time. There are many different types too, like Asper, Timor Black, Moso, Golden and more, along with plants in places where you normally wouldn’t find any, like stretches of beach. If you’re looking for more green in your Minecraft world, then this is definitely a mod you will want to take a closer look at, if not download right now.
Plant Mega Pack Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Added: new config option to toggle seeds in generated chests.
- Added: Korean language translation.
- Changed: flowered vines top and bottom textures now have flowers not just foliage.
How to install Plant Mega Pack Mod?
- If you don’t have installed Minecraft Forge on your client, must be installed before downloading this mod.
- Download the Plant Mega Pack jar’s.
- Drag the whole Plant Mega Pack jar’s file into your .minecraft/mods folder. If the folder “mods” doesn’t exist, create it.
- Close everything, start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download Links for Plant Mega Pack Mod
for Minecraft 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: 10paktimbits – Website: 10paksmods.net