Player Stats 2 is the successor to the original Player Stats mod that came out a while back. The purpose of this mod, like its predecessor, is to add certain RPG-like gameplay elements into Minecraft in order to give players a real sense of progress and to reward them for making well thought out decisions when developing their character but, while the first one was quite solid, it had a few bugs and issues that held it back from being truly top tier. Fortunately, the Player Stats 2 mod is a revamped version of the original and it retains every single thing that made the first one great while simultaneously fixing all the issues that held the first one back.
The biggest change between Player Stats 2 and the original is the fact that this particular mod uses HammerCore in order to function and this makes it run more efficiently and smoothly. Onto the specifics, the Player Stats 2 mod features a variety of different character statistics that, when upgraded, will enhance your character in various different ways. It’s important to keep in mind that, to make the most out of this mod, you should focus on a few particular characteristics instead of equally leveling up all of them.
Onto the specifics, the Player Stats 2 mod features stats like Mining, Digging, Cutting, Attack Speed, Soft Landing, Ladder King, PvP Protection, Item Protection and a bunch of others. To upgrade these statistics, you’ll need to acquire experience and, in order to acquire experience, you’ll have to do productive things in the game world. All said and done, Player Stats 2 is an expertly designed mod that improves on pretty much every single one of its predecessor’s shortcomings and, therefore, provides an enjoyable experience to anyone who tries it out.
Player Stats 2 Mod in-game statistics:
- Accelerated Furnace: This statistic increases the melting speed.
- Mining: This statistic increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Digging: This statistic increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Cutting: This statistic increases the speed of the cutting axe.
- Attack Speed: This statistic increases the strike speed of the any tool/weapon.
- Leaper: This statistic increases the height of the jump player.
- Soft Landing: This statistic reduces the damage from falling player.
- Obsidian Skin: This statistic reduces fire/lava damage taken.
- Ladder King: This statistic increases the speed, while climbing on ladders.
- Treasure Finder: This statistic allows players to find precious resources, while mining.
- PvP Protection: This statistic decreases PvP-type damage taken.
- Luck of The Sea: This statistic lures fish to your fishing hook.
- Item Repairer: This statistic slowly repairs items in both hands and worn armor.
How to install Player Stats 2 Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version and Hammer Core library for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Player Stats 2 Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: MrDimkas_Studio – Original Thread on CursForge