R3D Craft resource pack is all about bringing realistic textures and more believable Minecraft worlds to players all over our world, the Earth. It is a high-resolution texture pack which focuses on changing the appearance of blocks and items throughout the game, rather than adding new blocks or items, or creating new textures. There is a definite smoothing of rough edges which can be seen everywhere, from dirt which suddenly looks more like dirt and less like a brown box, to cobblestone which looks more like a mass of rocks and mortar than the ugly lump which it currently is.
Everyone likes options though, and R3D Craft resource pack comes in many different packages to suit all kinds of Minecraft players. There is a 32x variety so just about anyone can try it out and see what it looks like. This downloads quickly and loads just as fast when you turn it on in game. The resolution goes all the way up to super high at 512x, literally as high as Minecraft resource packs can possibly go. R3D Craft just looks better and better with each step upward as well, plus there are two separate systems for smooth realism and default realism modes. R3D Craft is really more like 10 different resource packs than one!
The thing about R3D Craft is that textures seem to have faces, which is to say you start off with a block, and then you add the lines to the block, like in the case of stone bricks, and then the actual bricks kind of pop out and give it a nice 3D effect. This is what happens with every single block in R3D Craft resource pack, and this amazing level of detail is no doubt behind the great popularity this resource pack enjoys.
R3D Craft Resource Pack Changelogs
R3D CRAFT – Version 0.2.5 (14/06/16):
- Made compatible with Minecraft 1.10
- Added Sandstone
- Added Birch Log
- Added new Oak Log
- Added new Big Oak Log
- Added new Acacia Log
- Added new Spruce Log
- Added new/fixed Redstone Line
- Added Fern and Double Fern
- Added Command Block
- Added Chain Command Block
- Added Repeative Command Block
How to install R3D Craft Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for R3D Craft Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.10
- [32x] [1.9] [1.10] Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism Resource Pack
- [64x] [1.9] [1.10] Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism Resource Pack
- [128x] [1.9] [1.10] Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism Resource Pack
- [256x] [1.9] [1.10] Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism Resource Pack
- [512x] [1.9] [1.10] Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism Resource Pack