Building with Redstone can be one of the most frustrating and rewarding experiences in Minecraft. It’s the only way to make the game’s complicated structures or just about anything featuring automatic operation, so it’s a skill every player needs to get good at eventually if they want to prove they aren’t just a novice. The Redstone Paste Mod does make things easier for first time builders because it allows Redstone circuits to run across a wide variety of surfaces, like ceilings and walls, which it normally could not use. The mod doesn’t just simplify the building of circuits, however.
Not only can you make your Redstone circuits faster and with greater ease, but you can also turn on and off either segments or whole circuits with a click, so you only power what you want to and when you want to power it. This is a great feature for preventing unintended operations. The new items added by the Redstone Paste Mod will work with traditional Redstone, but they can work apart just as well, allowing for multiple circuits to run along the same lines, more or less. With Biomes o’ Plenty compatibility tested and proven, this is a great mod which already works with another great mod, making it worth a look.
Redstone Paste Mod Update Logs
- Fixed Redstone signal propagation bug.
- Added workaround for Forge block snapshot issue.
- Rewrote NowWithRendering coremod with better cross-version compatibility.
- Tweaked how weak/strong signals work to adapt to vanilla changes.
How to install Redstone Paste Mod?
- This mod requires Forge API, download and install.
- Download the mod jar file, the download links are below for each version!
- Find the mods folder in %appdata%/.Minecraft (if not exist there after installing Forge, just create it).
- Put the mod jar file in the mods folder and run the Minecraft Launcher!
- Select the Forge profile to use in the game!