Reliquary is an incredibly useful Minecraft mod that adds a massive repertoire of highly convenient items and blocks into the game that players make use to make their Minecraft experience much more streamlined and engaging. Reliquary isn’t necessarily the most unique mod out there since there have been multiple similar mods before this one but it still manages to set itself apart by cleverly picking a very solid set of items and blocks that that will aid you in multitudes of different ways as you progress through your Minecraft adventures. So, basically if you’re looking to add a bit more functionality into your gameplay and are trying to make it significantly less tedious, then the features of this mod will do the job perfectly.
The variety of blocks and items that Reliquary implements is pretty massive, so you’re bound to find something for essentially every single situation. There’s the Coin of Fortune that can teleport items and experience to you, the Void Tear that you can use to hold large stacks of a certain item, the Witherless Rose that makes you immune to the wither effect that many mobs can inflict, and there’s even a pedestal that you can use to showcase some of your rarer items.
Alongside the blocks and items, Reliquary also implements a full-fledged potion system into the game. Through this system, you’ll be able to concoct various types of potions that will assist you in many different situations. There are simple potions that can be crafted with regular items that you can find pretty much everywhere such potatoes but on the other hand, there are also some rare potions that can only be crafted through some of the most expensive items like Nether Stars and such. Reliquary was originally made for 1.7.10 but as of recently it has been to function seamlessly with Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2.
Reliquary Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 Changelogs
- Added item handler implementation to void tear
- Now when the void tear is placed on a pedestal, it can be filled with hopper pointing into the pedestal.
- Fixed dropping item handlers from the pedestal. Now drops just item handler item, used to drop its contents as well.
- Fixed syncing void tear data when these are in inventories on dedicated server so now players can see void tear contents on dedicated server even when put in chests, backpacks or any other inventories.
- Fixed issue with Tome of Alkahestry not having its charge used when duplicating most of the items.
- Fixed touchstone of midas crashing with some items that fit into armor slot, but are not regular armor (like elytra)
- Fixed JEI crafting recipe for magazines as well as showing just a specific recipe when one of the shot types is selected as ingredient
- Fixed slime pearl JEI description to remove misleading info about magma cubes dropping these
- Readded support of Botania’s Solegnolia now that botania is in 1.12
How to install Reliquary Mod?
- Download the mod!
- When you haven’t installed Minecraft Forge yet, download and install it.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- Have fun!