Resuscitate is a top notch Minecraft puzzle map that’s filled to the brim with many great features to make sure that players remain captivated from start to finish as they go through all the challenges that the map has to offer. The thing we like most about this pack is the fact that it comes with an actual story. Normally, a plot is something that you find only in adventure and survival maps, but this particular map manages to incorporate a well thought out plot into a puzzle environment which is quite impressive and definitely leads to a much more immersive experience.
The gameplay of the Resuscitate map revolves around exploring the place to find all possible clues, making the decisions that you feel would benefit you the most, combining clues to figure out what to do next and eventually solving all the puzzles to unlock the satisfying ending that awaits you. The map doesn’t have a single mob in it so you won’t need to worry about being ganged up on and will, therefore, be able to focus solely on the puzzles at hand. Resuscitate also features its very own custom resource pack as well as its own custom sound effects, and both these things come together to make for a highly immersive and engaging experience.
The Resuscitate map doesn’t have any player restrictions so you’ll be able to experience all of its challenges and puzzles alongside a friend if that’s what you prefer. However, while the map does support multiplayer, we still recommend playing it on your own because the puzzle solving environment that it presents is best-experienced solo. Resuscitate can be played with most Minecraft 1.8.x variants but its highly recommended that you play it on Minecraft 1.8.3 in order to avoid technical issues of any kind.
Resuscitate Map for Minecraft 1.8.9 Changelogs
- Fixed bug that would allow you to finish the map by entering the same code over and over.
- Modified the file name of the map.
How to install Resuscitate Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Resuscitate Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X