The RFTools is the perfect mod to use in a Redflux based environment. If you’re one of those players who manages large-scale Redflux networks then this mod is definitely a godsend for you. It adds a whole bunch of tools that bring a whole new level of convenience and make managing things a lot easier. Redflux, also referred to as Redstone Flux, is basically a power system that was introduced to Minecraft with Thermal Expansion 3. The mechanics of Redflux are almost identical to those of Minecraft Joules but with a few technical improvements here in there.
Although the name of the RFTools mod suggests that it only implements tools into the game, it actually does a lot more than that. Alongside the highly convenient tools that it adds like the powerful mob spawner and the RF monitor, the mod also contains new teleportation systems similar to the ones in Star Trek. The teleportation systems are unlike anything before seen in Minecraft. There’s also a full-fledged dimension building system that shows a lot of potential. Players who can make proper use of the dimension building system will definitely be able to make a lot of incredible things happen while using this mod.
There’s no doubting the fact that RFTools mod is definitely one of the more complex ones out there and fortunately, to assist users there’s an in-game manual that can be crafted with a recipe that this mod adds. The manual covers every single thing that the players need to know in order to utilize all the things that this mod implements to their fullest potential. Perhaps the best thing about this mod is that its synergizes nicely with a bunch of others like the Thermal Expansion, Ender IO and a bunch of others so you can bring all of them together.
RFTools Mod Showcase:
RFTools Mod Changelogs
5.61alpha1 for Minecraft 1.11
- Many many fixes
- This version works on 1.10.2 too!
- Warning! Only works together with the right version of compatlayer (0.0.17alpha for 1.10 or 1.11)
- Only works with the latest alpha of McJtyLib. Don’t combine with other mods using McJtyLib
4.66 for Minecraft 1.10
- 1.10 version of RFTools
- Added polar bears and stray
4.48 for Minecraft 1.9.4
- First release of RFTools for 1.9.4
4.23beta33 for Minecraft 1.9:
- First release of RFTools for MC 1.9.X
v4.20beta8 for Minecraft 1.8.9:
- Fixed the rendering of the screen item so it no longer causes the screen to darken inside JEI.
- Fixed the modular storage so that you can actually take out items.
- Work on Modular Storage block rendering (the front cover). It should now be completely correct
How to install RFTools Mod?
This mod requires McJtyLib (which adds in a bunch of useful features in itself) and can be gotten from below!
- Backup your world!
- Install Minecraft Forge using its installer.
- Add CompatLayer (1.11.X and 1.10.X only), McJtyLib and RFTools to your mods folder in your Minecraft directory (.minecraft/mods)
Download Links for RFTools Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: McJty – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum