There have been many Minecraft mods that purport to allow the player to change into any other entity in the game at will. However, none of these are as easy to install and use as the Shape Shifter Z mod. While some other mods practically require Minecraft Forge or another modloader just to install, this mod’s author explicitly advises against installing the mod using Minecraft Forge. It should be noted that it is Forge compatible either way, so even if you don’t use a tool to install it, it will still work with any other mods you’ve installed using Forge. This too sets it apart from other shape shifting mods.
With the press of a button and then a click of the mouse, you can turn your standard Minecraft character into practically anything – A witch, a snowman, an enderdragon or a creeper; whatever you want, really. There is even an option to turn back into a player, for once you get tired of fooling around as a random monster or other mob. Shape Shifter Z mod is compatible with Minecraft versions up to 1.6.4, so you’ll have to dial back your game version if you want to play using this mod.
Shape Shifter Z Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Fixed herobrine not showing when you activate him.
- The Download mod had a broken download but it’s fixed now.
- Also fixed a bug or two, one I can remember is Magmacube animation.
- Added ambient sounds and foot steps, etc.
How to install Shape Shifter Z Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the Shape Shifter Z mod
- Drag the downloaded archive file into your mods folder
- Run minecraft and dig safely!
Download Links for Shape Shifter Z Mod
for Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit: zacuke – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft
can you make this for 1.8.9?
dude this is so cool!
Can it run 1.7.10?
Does it work for 1.11.2?
OMG 1.6.4 Does Not Work For Me!