Simplistic Warrior is a spectacular pack that does a top notch job of refining Minecraft’s visuals by a tremendous amount while simultaneously making sure that it doesn’t compromise on the core art style that defines these visuals. Even though mods nowadays manage to make Minecraft look quite spectacular, there’s still no doubting the fact that the vanilla visuals of Minecraft are some of the best that you can get in sandbox games. Even in spite of its blocky art style, Minecraft in its vanilla state is a delight to look at and this particular pack realizes this.
The goal of the Simplistic Warrior pack is to enhance the look of the game without altering its key art style in any major way. The resource pack doesn’t even touch some of the crucial Minecraft textures that look good in their vanilla state. Instead, the pack only focuses on textures that look out of place in the game and does an excellent job of refining them in order to make sure that they synergize with the other textures of the game. The Simplistic Warrior uses a fairly basic color palette as well that doesn’t have anything too flashy, but it still manages to make the game look incredible.
It’s also worth keeping in mind that Simplistic Warrior is one of the oldest resource packs out there and, even today, it sees updates on a fairly regular basis and is therefore still a top-tier pack. Simplistic Warrior’s resolution is 32×32 which is slightly more than the regular x16, but the higher resolution is definitely a good thing as it gives way for better quality textures.
Simplistic Warrior Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 Changelogs
- Updated Map Icons.
- Added Totem of Undying Texture Added.
- Boats Texture Changed to an Oar.
- Arrow Projectile was Adjusted.
- Shulker Shell Texture Added.
- Added Observer Block Textures.
- Updated End Rod to 32x.
- Added Packed Ice Textures.
- Red Nether Brick Texture Added.
- Magma Block Texture Added.
- Netherack Texture Changed. (Again…)
- Ender Chest updated to x32.
- Anvil Re-Modeled and Re-Textured.
- Creative Blocks Texture Adjusted.
- Glowstone Texture Adjusted.
- End Crystal Texture Added.
- Green Hardened Clay Texture Adjusted.
- All saplings have received models. (Pretty Awesome!)
- Sea Lanterns Animation Adjusted.
- Exp orbs re-textured now featuring a variety of shapes!
- Weapon Recharge Icons Updated (I didn’t steal the previous ones from another pack, I promise.)
- Connection strength updated to numbers instead of bars. Easier to read. (COLOR CODED TOO)
- Added Guardian Beam Texture.
- End Brick Animation Added.
How to install Simplistic Warrior Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Simplistic Warrior Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.11.X / 1.10.X
Credit: UltraNeros – Website: ultraneros.wixsite.com