It’s not like climbing to the top of the world border is something unique to parkour maps. Still, when you see maps like Skyscraper Parkour where the objective is to climb a massive tower, starting at ground level and ending at the top of the sky, it’s still enough to get your blood pumping a little faster. Or at least it’s enough for that if you happen to enjoy parkour maps, which you probably do if you’re here looking them up in the first place. With nothing but a long fall to a painful death below you, every jump and bit of upward progression could mean your death on this map.
Along the way to the top of the tower, you’ll run into several blue clay blocks. These act as the checkpoints during your climb, so even if you do fall you may not have to start over from the very bottom of the tower. The rules for Skyscraper Parkour are as simple as the underlying theme of the map: make sure you’re playing on Peaceful mode so random monsters don’t mess up your climbing. Also, allow command blocks to work in your world. There are many command blocks which make Skyscraper Parkour work, so disabling them would break this map.
- Rules: Play on peaceful, don’t change your gamemode, and allow command blocks!
How to install Skyscraper Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Skyscraper Parkour Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X