Speedster Heroes is an excellent mod through which you’ll be able to become the fastest being in Minecraft. This is a really high-quality mod that implements tons of intriguing items into the game and, on top of these, it makes various functionality changes as well that’ll certainly elevate your Minecraft experience to a whole new level. It goes without saying that you’ll certainly need a little bit of getting used to after utilizing this mod because maneuvering a character travelling at insanely high speeds is a challenging task but, once you’ve gotten the hang of the basics, you’ll be entertained for hours upon hours because of how much fun it is to move at an incredibly high pace.
Perhaps the most impressive thing about the Speedster Heroes is the fact that it doesn’t limit itself to one idea. Alongside giving players the ability to travel at insanely high speeds, the mod also implements various other features into the mix that add a lot of depth to the gameplay. The mod features a total of 17 different Speedster Suits, and each one of these suits has various different abilities that players can make use of. The abilities presented in these suits are quite useful, and they can be extremely impactful if they’re utilized properly.
It’s important to keep in mind that using the features of the Speedster Heroes requires a bit of setup. Before you can become an actual Speedster, you’ll need to craft a particle accelerator which is basically a multiblock structure that needs to be charged with a Redstone signal and must be filled up with 7 water buckets before it can be used. It’s worth noting that the armor suits featured in this mod can also be upgraded through the armor upgrade stand so if you feel the need for some extra speed then you’ll be able to upgrade to get it. Finally, the mod requires Lucraft: Core to function so you’ll need to have it installed for this mod to work.
Speedster Heroes Mod Update Logs
- FIXED: Server crash with Philosopher’s Stone chest
- You might avoid messing with time now.
- ADDED: Velocity-9 is back!
- ADDED: Philosopher’s Stone and Temples
- ADDED: Advanced Step Assist
- ADDED: Config option to switch between km/h and mph
- CHANGED: More damage with your fist
- CHANGED: Speedforce Portal fixed and its rendering has improved
- CHANGED: Minor change on the trail customizer
- CHANGED: Re-arranged the positions of the achievements
- REMOVED: Sounds
- ADDED: Crafting recipes for the Suit Ring Upgrade and S.T.A.R. Labs Training Suit symbol
- FIXED: Sound Effects work now
How to install Speedster Heroes Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version and Lucraft: Core library for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Speedster Heroes Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credit: Lucraft – Original Thread on CursForge