The SW Themed resource pack, short for Star Wars themed, is a phenomenal pack that does a straight up brilliant job of capturing the essence of the series and then replicating it within Minecraft. There are a lot of packs that try to mimic the look of a popular series or franchise and then bring that into Minecraft, but none go to the lengths that the SW Themed pack does in order to provide players with an authentic experience. Needless to say, if you enjoy good sci-fi themed visuals or are a Star Wars fan, then you’ll definitely like what this pack has to offer.
The SW Themed pack replaces almost all the vanilla Minecraft blocks and replaces them with more sci-fi versions of themselves that have a really nice futuristic vibe to them. The color palette has definitely been toned done quite a lot, and this has likely been done to make sure that they synergize with the general art style of the pack. There are a lot of spectacular item textures as well, and you’ll definitely see a lot of very iconic items from the Star Wars franchise. Perhaps the biggest highlight of this pack is the fact that a lot of its blocks have been animated, and these animations are a treat to look at because of how well designed they are. On top of all its other great features, the SW Themed also brings some extremely high-quality sound effects to the table, and these sound effects elevate the overall experience to a whole new level.
SW Themed uses a resolution of 256×256 which is quite high, so the amount of detail in the textures is insane. Of course, it goes without saying that a pack like this one will definitely require a high-end PC if you want it to run smoothly without any frame-rate issues.
SW Themed Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Added texture for Hopper as Death Star Pipes.
- Added texture for Lime Glass.
- Added more details for 256x Birch Door.
- Added Coarse Dirt.
- Added Yellow Hardened Clay.
- Added 64x Lava.
- Added 64x Ores.
- Added 64x Melon.
- Added 64x Acacia and Dark Oak Planks.
- Added 64x Purple and Silver Wools.
- Added Destroy Stages.
- Added Enderman as K-2SO (Kaytoo Esso).
How to install SW Themed Resource Pack?
- Download & install Optifine Mod
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for SW Themed Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.10.X