The Tallcraft Dropper map is actually a collection of several different dropper style maps, many of which will bring to mind the classic Dropper map series. The maps offer players a variety of different dropper experiences, with some ramping up in difficulty quite quickly while others are a little easier to get through from start to finish. There is a bathroom style map where the ultimate goal is to drop into a toilet bowl at the bottom of the world. There’s one especially nice map that looks like an enlarged version of a normal Minecraft world, with humongous scale models all standing on their sides.
If you’re looking for all kinds of different dropper maps in one, centralized location, the Tallcraft Dropper map is perfect for you. It’s a nice introduction to dropper style maps, and it’s also a good follow up experience if you’ve already played through the Dropper and Dropper 2 maps and want to get more of the same gameplay. A giant Christmas tree, hot air balloons in the sky and giant lava pits are just a few of the things you can look forward to seeing on this map. There’s no question about the variety and it is moderately difficult too, so you shouldn’t get bored with Tallcraft Dropper before finishing it.
- Best played with Minecraft 1.8.X
- Brightness setting: bright
- Render distance setting: far
- Clouds: OFF
- Multiplayer: command blocks must be enabled, gamemode 2, difficulty 0
How to install Tallcraft Dropper Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Tallcraft Dropper Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X