The Achievement Parkour map is one that achievement hunters will absolutely love. The map is based off the variety of different in-game achievements, but it doesn’t make use of them in the traditional sense. Instead of giving players a standard system in which they get achievements based off good performances, the map instead creates the designs of its levels based off the in-game achievements, and this leads to some very unique and exciting levels that are quite unlike anything that we’ve seen before in previous parkour maps. Overall, this is a solid parkour map that players will definitely enjoy going through.
The level design of The Achievement Parkour map, as mentioned before, is quite unique. The map is also very challenging, so you’ll probably fall a whole lot of times before you’re able to complete it, but thankfully it has checkpoints that keep saving your progress along the way, so you don’t have to repeat from the beginning every time you fall. Alongside this distinct level design, The Achievement Parkour also has various other unique features such as the level skipping option as well as various special blocks that add a lot of depth to the gameplay. There’s the diamond block that gives a speed boost, an emerald block that gives a jump boost and even a Redstone block that clears all effects off your character.
The Achievement Parkour map has been built for the single player mode only so if you were looking forward to running through it alongside a friend then, unfortunately, that might not be possible. Nonetheless, the single player experience that it offers is very addictive. As for its technical side, lots of users have reported various problems with the map, for example, the diamond and emerald blocks not working from time to time, but these issues are fairly uncommon and aren’t big enough to have any significant impact on the experience.
The Achievement Parkour Map Main Features
- Emerald Block : Jump Boost
- Diamond Block : Speed
- Iron Block : Levitation (5.5 Blocks, if you jump you can go even higher)
- Redstone Block : Removes all effects
- Lime Stained Hardened Clay : Checkpoint
- Anti Cheat
- Level Skipping
How to install The Achievement Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for The Achievement Parkour Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X