The Transformers Prime resource pack is one of the few packs available for Minecraft that have been inspired by the Transformers series. It’s rather surprising that there are so few packs available based on this series despite its insane popularity, but fortunately, this pack is really high quality, so there isn’t that big of a need for other similar releases. The pack does an absolutely brilliant job of capturing all the elements that define the Transformers series and then near flawlessly replicating them within Minecraft. So, if you’re a fan of Transformers, then this is a pack that you’ll definitely want to try out.
Transformers Prime has been out for around three years and over its lifespan, it’s seen a tremendous amount of updates and improvements. The pack focuses heavily on the in-game mobs and incorporates lots of characters from the Transformers series in the form of Minecraft mobs. Which is why you’ll get to fight a whole lot of bots from the series like Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and the evil Terrorcons. Alongside the mobs, it also implements various kinds of items from the series such as the Apex armor that’s been made to replace the vanilla Gold armor.
On top of all its great features, the Transformers Prime resource pack also consists of some phenomenal sound effects that synergize near flawlessly with the visuals and manage to elevate the overall experience to a whole new level. The mod’s been built at 16×16, and although the textures might seem rather low resolution on paper, they’re actually quite highly detailed. The pack also makes various changes to the game’s GUI that have been made to make sure that the interface fits in-line with the overall art style of the pack.
Transformers Prime Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4 Changelogs
- Changed yellow wool back to being yellow wool
- Changed chiseled (carved) sandstone to warning yellow strip
- Added HD auto bot monitor paintings
- Fixed texts
- Fixed language block/item names
- Updated clouds
- Replaced missing arrow texture
- Replaced missing GUI widgets
- Replaced missing GUI icons
- Replaced missing GUI inventory items
- Updated dispenser, hopper, horse GUI textures
- Replaced missing brewing_stand icons
- Fixed misaligned tab_inventory texture
- Added cybertronian map icons
- Added cybertronian map texture
- Added cybertronian map icon
- Cleaned up book/data cylinder contents GUI
- Made portal SFX (idle) better, amplified travel SFX
- Fixed custom ore blocks not having their top texture
- Fixed misplaced Redstone dust textures
How to install Transformers Prime Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Transformers Prime Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X
this is the best 😀